About Dr. Robyn Watts
Dr. Watts performs the majority of her cosmetic surgery out of the well-renowned Cambie Surgical Centre and holds the position of Division Head of Plastic Surgery at Richmond Hospital. Dr. Watts has received awards in teaching and has an academic appointment in the University of British Columbia Faculty of Medicine as a Clinical Instructor.
- MD – University of British Columbia
- Cosmetic and Reconstructive Plastic Surgery residency program – Dalhousie University
- Fellowship training in craniofacial trauma – Harbourview Medical Centre in Seattle, Washington
- Breast and body surgical fellowship – Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center in New Hampshire
- Division Head of Plastic Surgery at Richmond Hospital
- Academic appointment in the University of British Columbia Faculty of Medicine as a Clinical Instructor
Memberships & Organizations
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Canadian Society of Plastic Surgeons
- UBC Faculty of Medicine
- Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada
- Canadian Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
View in Google Maps
Dr. Robyn Watts6051 Gilbert Rd. #201 Richmond BC V7C 3V3
Highly recommend her.
My daughter had breast reduction. Robin was amazing the best bed side manner. Made her so comfortable. Highly recommend her.
Caring, compassionate and a phenomenal surgeon
Dr. Watts is caring, compassionate and a phenomenal surgeon. I am so happy with the process from surgical assessment, to the surgery and through to post-op care. The staff are amazing as well. I highly recommend Dr. Watts and her team!!!
I cannot recommend her enough.
Dr. Watts is amazing. I originally was referred to her for breast reduction 4 years ago. The results were better than I expected. The recovery was fast and the scars almost completely disappeared. I recently went back and had abdominoplasty. I am absolutely thrilled with the results! I actually still cannot believe what she was able to do. She recommended that I lose 20 pounds before surgery and I had so much loose skin and previous scars. Only about a week of discomfort, and was able to return to work in just under 3 weeks. The before and after is night and day and my belly is so flat and attractive again. I wish I had not waited so long. I cannot recommend her enough.
Highly recommend Dr. Watts!!!
I couldn’t be happier with the results of my surgery (breast augmentation & lift). Dr. Watts listened to what I wanted, gave very good advice, and had a reassuring level of detail on the day of surgery. The team at the surgery clinic itself were wonderful. Highly recommend Dr. Watts!!!