Dr. Gaby Doumit
MSc, MD, FRCSC, FACS – Montreal, QC
Dr. Gaby Doumit is a well-respected plastic surgeon who treats his patients with compassion while also using cutting-edge plastic and cosmetic surgery techniques. He has received general surgery and plastic surgery certifications from the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada as well as from the American Board of Surgery.
About Dr. Gaby Doumit
Dr. Doumit received his bachelor and medical degree from the University of Ottawa. He finished his full general surgery training at the University of Toronto, his plastic surgery training at Temple University Hospital in Philadelphia, and his craniofacial/aesthetic surgery fellowship at Massachusetts General Hospital, Harvard Medical School. He is a sought-after surgeon for many patients, celebrities, and royalties due to his specialization training in surgery of the face and body to treat cosmetic concerns.
Bachelor of Science in Biochemistry (Summa Cum Laude) – University of Ottawa He is one of the first plastic surgeons to conduct two face transplants, a minimally invasive cosmetic facial procedure, and migraine headache treatment in Canada. Dr. Doumit performs his private procedures at the Centre De Chirurgie Plastique & Ésthétique de Montréal (CCPEM) and exclusively sees patients in large hospitals in Cleveland and Montreal. He shares the same principles as the CCPEM in terms of safety, excellence, leadership, patient-centered services, accessibility, availability, efficiency, and integrity.
- Bachelor of Science in Biochemistry (Summa Cum Laude) – University of Ottawa
- Doctorate of Medicine (Cum Laude) – University of Ottawa Medical School
- Master of Epidemiology (Summa Cum Laude) – University of Ottawa & University of Toronto
- Residency in General Surgery – Ottawa Hospital, Children Hospital of Easter Ontario, University of Ottawa Medical School
- Residency in Plastic Surgery – Temple University Hospital, Thomas Jefferson University Hospital, Fox Chase Cancer Center, Abington Memorial Hospital, St Christopher’s Hospital for Children, Alfred Dupont Hospital for Children
- Clinical Fellowship in Craniomaxillofacial Surgery – Massachusetts General Hospital, Shriners Hospital for Children – Harvard Medical School, Boston
Memberships & Organizations
- American Board of Plastic Surgery
- Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons of Canada
- American Board of General Surgery
- Canadian Board of General Surgery
- Canadian Board of Plastic Surgery
- Executive Board Member of the American Society of Maxillofacial Surgery
- Chair of the American Society of Maxillofacial Surgery Courses
Due to his numerous affiliations in the surgical community, Dr. Doumit is frequently requested to give lectures at plastic and reconstructive surgery conferences both nationally and internationally. He has published on subjects such as rhinoplasty, breast augmentation, facial implants, and body sculpting. In addition, Dr. Doumit has written forty-five scientific publications and seven book chapters on plastic surgery.
View in Google Maps
Dr. Gaby Doumit Plastic & Cosmetic Surgery1506 Avenue Docteur Penfield Montreal QC H3G 1B9
Dr. Doumit is the most wonderful surgeon. He is so patient, caring and kind. He made me feel so comfortable during my procedure. I am 4 weeks post op and am already so happy with the results. He is a true artist. Thank you so much Dr. Doumit. I will definitely be back.
Dr. Gaby Doumit and his team are AMAZING!
I did liposuction on my stomach, back and arms July 18, and I feel great already.
So happy I chose Dr. Doumit, I recommend 100000% with my full trust.
I recently went to see Dr. Doumit for a facelift. During the consult, he also recommended fat injection. I’m glad I followed his advice. The results are amazing and it has only been 6 weeks! I am 62 years old but look and feel like I’m 45. Dr. Doumit is not only the top in his field but he is also a very patient, kind and caring individual who truly loves what he does. His team of people are professional and top-notch (Victoria, Audrey, Christiane and Simone to name just a few). Pre- and post-operative care are excellent as well. Dr. Doumit est un chirurgien par excellence. Il m’a rendu mon air de jeunesse d’il y a plusieurs années. Je le recommande fortement. Dr Doumit merci infiniment!!!
I honestly don’t even know from where to start. I’ve always dreamed to remove the bump on my nose but was scared because I was afraid a surgeon might mess it up. But Dr Doumit and his team made me forget about all my fears. They are so welcoming, they made me feel at ease and I felt like I was in good hands. I trusted Dr Doumit with my nose and I honestly can’t express how grateful I am. The surgery went amazingly well, they took good care of me, eased all my worries and answered all of my questions. My little brother also got his nose done and again, Dr. Doumit did an amazing job. I would 110% recommend you going there. I promise you, you can trust him. I’ll never forgot how a few minutes before the surgery, I was nervous and looked at Dr. Doumit and told him that I trusted him. He nodded his head and said “you can trust me, I got you”. I’m very satisfied with the result. It came out so natural, I’m in love