Dr. Bryan Chung
MD, PhD, FRCSC – Mississauga, ON
Dr. Bryan Chung, M.D., Ph.D., F.R.C.S.C., is a highly detailed plastic and reconstructive surgeon who is a strong believer in helping every one of his patients reach the best version of themselves. He serves the greater Toronto area, operating out of the GraceMed Mississauga clinic location.
About Dr. Bryan Chung
Dr. Chung has clinical interests in the LGBT2SQ+ community, specifically in assisting them on their surgical gender-affirming journey but does not limit his practice to these procedures and patients alone. Dr. Chung is known for providing thorough pre-operative information and opinion consults to all of his patients, ensuring they are confident and comfortable along every step of their surgical journey.
Are you a doctor?
Join Beautifi and claim your profile today!Claim
Get a Loan
Get approved for a loan today!Get Approved
- MD – University of Calgary
- Residency – Dalhousie University in Halifax, Nova Scotia
- Fellowship in Hand and Microsurgery with Dr. David Chiu and Dr. Michael Hausman – NYU
- Fellowship in Breast Aesthetic Surgery and Body Contouring with Dr. Elizabeth-Hall Findlay – Banff, Alberta
- Gender Affirming Surgery with Professor Stan Monstrey – UZ Gent in Belgium
Memberships & Organizations
- Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada
- The American Board of Plastic Surgery, Inc.
- Canadian Society of Plastic Surgeons
View in Google Maps
GraceMed, MIssissauga50 Burnhamthorpe Rd W Suite 343 Mississauga ON L5B 3C2