Dr. Tianyi Liu
MD – Burnaby, BC
Dr. Tia Liu is a Canadian board-certified plastic surgeon with an artistic eye and surgical precision, she is committed to helping her patients achieve their reconstructive and aesthetic goals. Dr. Lui and her team at Metrotown Surgical Centre are devoted to bringing high-quality care to the Vancouver and Burnaby communities.
About Dr. Tianyi Liu
The University of Manitoba served as Dr. Liu’s final training ground for plastic surgery. She had previously graduated with honours from Queen’s University with a Bachelor of Science and with a medical doctorate from UBC. While pursuing fellowships in microsurgery, breast reconstruction, and craniofacial surgery at Uppsala University in Sweden, Dr. Liu also earned a Masters degree in international medical research. Her diverse education has allowed her to work with renowned constructive and cosmetic surgeons in North America and globally, including Europe. Along with writing multiple peer-reviewed articles and book chapters, Dr. Liu has also taught numerous students, residents, and fellows across the globe.
- Bachelor of Science (honours) – Queen’s University
- Medical Doctor degree – University of British Columbia
- Masters in international medical research – Uppsala University (Sweden)
- Fellowship in microsurgery, breast reconstruction, & craniofacial surgery
Memberships & Organizations
- Fellow of the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada
- Canadian Board-Certified Plastic Surgeon
View in Google Maps
Dr. Tianyi Liu Inc. at Metrotown Surgical Center4885 Kingsway, Suite 505 Burnaby BC V5H 4T2