Dr. Otto Weiglein
M.D.,B.Sc., F.R.C.S. (C) – Burlington, ON
Meet Dr. Otto Weiglein, a plastic surgeon practicing in Burlington – near Oakville, Brantford, and Hamilton, Ontario. Dr. Weiglein enjoys performing procedures that give his patients greater confidence. He specializes in cosmetic plastic surgery, and he’s outspoken in his dedication to making sure you will look your best.
About Dr. Otto Weiglein
Any surgeon is only as good as the team that stands behind him. At his cosmetic plastic surgery practice in Burlington, Dr. Otto Weiglein has an experienced and accomplished staff that truly understands the needs of the cosmetic client. Dr. Weiglein leads when it comes to staff, facilities, technology and services. Dr. Weiglein and his team strive to provide women and men who come to his practice from Ontario communities such as Hamilton, Brantford, and Oakville the best in plastic surgery services in a personable, secure and confidential environment. He and his team know that the knowledgeable patient expects nothing less.
- Bachelor of Science (Biochemistry) 1972 – University of Alberta, Edmonton, Alberta
- Doctor of Medicine, 1975 – University of Calgary, Alberta
- Internship (Rotating) 1975 – 1976 – University of Western Ontario Hospital, London, Ontario
- L.M.C.C., – 1976
- Certification and Fellowship F.R.C.S.(C) – Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, 1980, University of Western Ontario
Memberships & Organizations
- Lipoplasty Society of North America, 1987 -Atlanta, Georgia
- American Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons (ASPRS) In-Service Exam, March 1988
- Cutaneous Training Course on Base Facial Ultrasound , October 2021 Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- Canadian Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Royal College of Physicians & Surgeons
- Ontario Medical Association
- Canadian Medical Association
- Independent Physicians Association (OMA)
- Mensa Member (1963)
- Lipoplasty Society of North America (Now part of ASP)
- Treasurer – 1986 Halton Medical Society
- President – 1987 to 1993 Halton Medical Society
- Medical Society of the Pan American Doctor’s Club
- American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- American Society for Plastic Surgeons
When not performing surgery, Dr. Weiglein likes garden and spend time with his wife and daughter.
View in Google Maps
Cosmedica520 Locust Street Burlington ON L7S 1V2
Very professional and caring
Dr. Weiglein and his very professional and caring staff performed a lateral coronal brow lift.
The whole procedure was explained in a very clear and concise way, as well as what I could expect in the way of pain (not much), and recovery time. I would definitely do this again as I love the results.
I highly recommend this clinic.
Amazing Dr and Amazing staff! After losing 110 pounds he did a breast lift and fleur de lis/ skin removal tummy tuck. I am over the moon happy with the results!! Dr Weiglein, Trish, Josie and Kerry are an amazing team with your personal goals in mind. I would recommend them all 100 percent!!
Dr. Weiglein and his staff are amazing. They are all professional and take excellent care in your well being.
Out of this world
Dr is out of this world , staff are beyond fantastic!! I would go no other place for cosmetic surgery!!