Dr. Simon Frank
MD, FRCSC – Ottawa, ON
Dr. Frank is an accomplished plastic surgeon who is dedicated to his patients and takes pride in giving them outstanding results. After exploring various surgical specialties in medical school, plastic surgery stood out as a perfect fit for Dr. Frank's passion and skills.
About Dr. Simon Frank
Dr. Frank has performed thousands of surgical procedures, taking care of his patients before, during, and after their surgery. In addition to his aesthetic surgery practice, Dr. Frank is an assistant professor at the University of Ottawa, where he currently leads the residency training program, as well as publishes regularly in the scientific literature.
- Doctor of Medicine – University of Western Ontario
- Residency in Plastic Surgery – Dalhousie University
- Fellowship in Reconstructive Microsurgery – Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
- Fellowship in Pediatric Plastic Surgery – Boston Children’s Hospital
Memberships & Organizations
- Royal college of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada
View in Google Maps
Ottawa Plastic Surgery502-1525 Carling Avenue Ottawa ON K1Z 8R9