Dr. Shawki Souf
MB-BCh, FRCSC – Regina , SK
Dr. Shawki Souf is a board-certified cosmetic and reconstructive surgeon actively practicing in Regina, Saskatchewan. He is an accomplished surgeon who cares deeply about his patients. Patients will always receive the best care possible thanks to Dr. Souf's compassionate demeanor and dedication.
About Dr. Shawki Souf
Dr. Souf has over fourteen years of experience in plastic surgery. At Alfathe University in Tripoli, Libya, he started his studies in the medical field. He received his medical degree from the University of Manitoba, where he also completed his plastic surgery residency and fellowship. Dr. Souf offers a wide variety of surgical treatments, and he is dedicated to helping his patients achieve a positive body image while making the process as comfortable and rewarding as possible.
- Undergraduate MD – Alfathe University (Tripoli, Libya)
- Medical Degree – University of Manitoba
- Plastic Surgery Residency – University of Manitoba
- Craniofacial Fellowship – Vancouver, BC
Memberships & Organizations
- Fellow of the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada
- Member of Saskatchewan and Canadian Medical Boards Saskatchewan and Canadian Medical Boards
- Member of Regina Quapple Heath Region
In his spare time, Dr. Souf enjoys spending time with his family and friends and is an active part of the community.
View in Google Maps
Queen City Plastic Surgeons2563 E Quance Street Regina SK S4V 2X7