Dr. Mark Godley
MD, FRCSC – Vancouver, BC
Physician, founder, and medical entrepreneur, Dr. Mark Godley, has over 25 years of experience and expertise in medical aesthetics. With a qualified background in anesthesia, Dr. Godley’s skill with needles and pain management has earned him a devoted following. Godley Clinic is a forefront practitioner of Thread Lifts in Vancouver, and Dr. Godley continues to elevate his practice by scouring the globe for new innovations to offer his patients.
About Dr. Mark Godley
Dr. Godley has an extensive track record as a qualified physician. His considerable education includes a medical degree and residency from the University of Cape Town in South Africa, as well as a position as a Senior House Officer with the National Health Service in the United Kingdom. Dr. Godley has also studied in Alberta, Halifax, and Vancouver. Along with starting Godley Clinic, he also founded multiple virtual health clinics, virtual health software solutions, surgical and urgent care centers, and diagnostic facilities across Canada. Dr. Godley is passionate about the field of medical aesthetics, which gives him the means to express his artistic eye and interact with his patients. Whether a patient is looking for anti-aging, beautification, or is just curious, Dr. Godley and his medical team are here to answer questions and customize an aesthetic journey for each patient.
Furthermore, Dr. Godley is an American board-certified stem cell and fat transfer physician, performing adipose-assisted regenerative cell transfer for chronic arthritic joint pain as well as various aesthetic procedures including facial rejuvenation, P-shot, Peyronie’s disease, and lichen sclerosis.
- Medical Degree, MBChB – University of Cape Town, South Africa
- House Officer / Residency – Groote Schuur Hospital, Cape Town, South Africa
- Senior House Officer, Urology, Internal Medicine, Surgery, Rheumatology, Obstetrics and Gynecology – National Health System, United Kingdom
- Research and Residency Training, Anesthesiology – The University of Alberta
- Residency Training, Anesthesiology – The University of British Columbia, Vancouver
- Fellowship training, Pediatric Anesthesia – Children’s Hospital, Vancouver
- ACLS, Difficult Airway Course 2012, 2013
- Canadian Anesthetists Society – Halifax
- Publication – Canadian Journal of Anesthesia: March 1996. Case Report: Use of LMA for awake intubation for Caesarean section
- Research, Computerization of the anesthesia record – Vancouver
Memberships & Organizations
- Fellow | Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons, Canada
- Founder / Medical Director | Coast Medical Telemedicine Clinic, Vancouver & Whistler
- Founder / Medical Director | False Creek Healthcare Centre, Vancouver
- Anesthesiologist | Vancouver Coastal Health Authority, Vancouver
- Anesthesiologist | Winnipeg Maples Surgical Center, Winnipeg
- Founder | CEO | Virtual Health Software | ca | Vancouver
View in Google Maps
Godley Clinic#404-1477 W Pender Street, Buzzer #3030 Vancouver BC V6G 2S3
I completely trusted him and his staff
The staff was very friendly. Dr Godley is great at what he does and super knowledgeable. I completely trusted him and his staff.
Dr. Godley is a true artist
Dr. Godley is a true artist. My first appointment today I was pleasantly greeted by Hunter his assistant who was so knowledgeable and friendly. The entire procedure was painless, I was so comfortable, and new I was in the right hands. He in no way tried to up sale me which was so impressive. In the end I looked so refreshed and not overdone. So happy! He should truly be proud of his work and his skillset. I’ll definitely be coming back soon.
Goes so far out of his way to make me happy
Hi I’ve been to Dr. godly a few times and he always goes so far out of his way to make me happy. He has so much knowledge and everybody at the clinics a complete to joy to be around!!!! I’m so happy I found someone I trust . I have been to him for Botox filler and under eye threads and will continue to work with him to achieve my perfect look! I must say I recommend the under eye threads!
Dr. Godley is an aesthetic genius. I always get really nervous before and right after any cosmetic procedure, but he masters his work every time and I have never regretted any procedure I’ve gotten from him. He’s very honest about which procedures might be right for you and develops treatment plans that suit the look you want and balances your face without making you look or feel “overdone”. His bedside manner is really lovely and his staff is very accommodating and professional and makes you feel extremely comfortable. If you’re looking for someone who really knows what they’re doing, this is the place to go.