Dr. Ryan Flannigan
B.Sc, MD, FRCSC – Vancouver, BC
Dr. Ryan Flannigan is a sub specialized reproductive microsurgeon and has dedicated his career to advancing his microsurgical skillset to optimize success rates for Vasectomy Reversals and microsurgical sperm retrievals.
About Dr. Ryan Flannigan
Dr. Flannigan is sub-specialized in male infertility and sexual medicine. Dr. Flannigan’s practice is focused on male reproductive microsurgery, specifically vasectomy reversals, microdissection testicular sperm extraction (microTESE) and percutaneous sperm retrievals. He uses the most up to date microsurgical techniques to optimize outcomes.
Are you a doctor?
Join Beautifi and claim your profile today!Claim
Get a Loan
Get approved for a loan today!Get Approved
- B.Sc. (Hon) – University of Calgary
- MD – University of Calgary
- Urology Residency – University of British Columbia
- Male Reproduction, Microsurgery and Sexual Medicine Fellowship – Weill Cornell Medicine & Memorial Sloan Kettering, New York, NY
Memberships & Organizations
- Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada
- Canadian Fertility and Andrology Society
- American Society for Reproductive Medicine
- American Society for Andrology
- Canadian Urology Association
- American Urological Association
Dr. Flannigan is a surgeon scientist and has successfully competed for millions of dollars in research funding where he is investigating novel treatment approaches for infertile men. His research has contributed to nearly 200 publications including papers, book chapters and scientific abstracts.
View in Google Maps
Flannigan Fertility2775 Laurel St Vancouver BC V5Z 1L9
Very knowledgeable and an expert in his field
Dr Ryan Flannigan was really helpful and was very helpful with my prostate surgery. Very knowledgeable and an expert in his field. Highly recommend him.
Thank you Dr. Flannigan
The best professor in urology and penile implementation I have ever seen. Thank you Dr. Flannigan
Highly recommend him!
Dr. Flannigan was awesome. Made me feel very comfortable with what was happening, explaining the whole situation and options available for Peyronie’s disease. It is more common then I am sure men know . Bottom line, he fixed my problem and I am back to the person I was both physically and mentally. Great surgeon… straight as an arrow now. Highly recommend him!!!!