Dr. Pavi Kundhal
MD, FRCSC, Dipl. ABOM – Toronto, ON
Dr. Pavi Kundhal is a highly skilled and compassionate gastric sleeve surgeon with an impressive 15 years of experience. Throughout his career, Dr.Kundhal has been dedicated to helping individuals achieve their weight loss goals and regain their health.
About Dr. Pavi Kundhal
Dr. Pavi Kundhal (MD, FRCSC, Dipl. ABOM) is a general and laparoscopic surgeon specializing in bariatric and minimally invasive surgery. With a deep understanding of the challenges faced by those struggling with obesity, Dr.Kundhal combines his technical expertise with a genuine empathy for his patients.
His commitment to providing personalized care, combined with years of experience, makes Dr.Kundhal a trusted and sought-after professional in the field of bariatric surgery. Dr. Kundhal regularly attends conferences and courses to keep up to date with the latest advances in General surgery in order to provide his patients with the most up to date and evidence based care.
- MD – University of Toronto
- Surgical residency – Department of Surgery, University of Toronto
- Training at University Health Network, Mount Sinai Hospital, St. Michael’s Hospital and Sunnybrook
- Clinical Fellowship – Toronto East General Hospital
- Masters of Business Administration – Ivey School of Business
Memberships & Organizations
- College of Physician and Surgeons of Ontario
- Fellow of the Royal Colleges of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada
- Ontario Association of General Surgeons
- Obesity Medicine Association
- American Board of Obesity Medicine
- SCOPE certified specialist in Obesity Medicine
View in Google Maps
360 Sleeve1131A Leslie St #300 Toronto ON M3C 3L8
The follow up care has been amazing, Dr. Kundhal has been so kind, patient and thorough during all of the follow up visits and whenever I needed anything at all.
I choose 360 Sleeve after a very detailed information session with Dr Irshad 8 months ago. I had surgery 6 months ago, and every day I know that I made the right choice. The pre op and post op support has been nothing less than phenomenal. Alina in the office is just wonderful. A special acknowledgement to Yolanda who was right there with me every single step of the way. Yolanda is not only fantastic at her job and taking care of you, she is also just a lovely person.
The day of surgery Dr Irshad, Dr Kundhal & Dr Giad took the time to make sure I was comfortable, prepared and answered any last minute questions. The nursing & administration staff we all kind, caring, patient and attentive. The follow up care has been amazing, Dr. Kundhal has been so kind, patient and thorough during all of the follow up visits and whenever I needed anything at all.
If I could give more then 5 stars I would.
6 months later I have lost 80 lbs and living my best life thanks to the team at 360 Sleeve.