Dr. Guillermo Castillo
MD, FRCSC – Toronto, ON
Dr. Guillermo Castillo is a cosmetic surgeon with 34 years of experience and is a fellow of the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada in Otolaryngology and a fellow of the American Board of Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery.
About Dr. Guillermo Castillo
Dr. Castillo is an active staff member at the Scarborough Health Network, Scarborough General Hospital, Rouge Valley Centenary Hospital, and Grace Hospital. He has participated as a speaker in 5 world congresses of cosmetic surgery (Australia, Norway, England, Argentina, Colombia). He also has spoken as a guest speaker at conferences for cosmetic surgery multiple times in the USA.
- MD – National Autonomous University of Mexico
- Rotating internship – Dalhousie University in Halifax, Nova Scotia
- General surgery training – University of Ottawa
- Residency in Otolaryngology – University of Toronto
- Post graduate fellowship in microvascular surgery – University of Toronto
Memberships & Organizations
- American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery
- American Society of Hair Restoration Surgery
- Canadian Medical Association
- Ontario Medical Association
- Fellow of American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery
- Fellow of American Liposuction Society
View in Google Maps
La Fontaine Source De Jeunesse Cosmetic Surgery CentreLa Fontaine Source De Jeunesse 890 Yonge St., #A Toronto ON M4W 3P4
Worth it in my opinion
Had my 3,500 hair transplant yesterday, it was a long day for everyone. I was well taken care of by all staff incl. Dr Castillo. No pain the following day, no swelling, all good so far! They followed up and checked on my recovery.
Not the fanciest facility compared to some Yorkville centres however I would rather pay a little less and ensure staff gets paid more than get treated in shiny and artsy offices. Worth it in my opinion