Dr. Wayne R. Perron
MD, FRCSC – Calgary, AB
Dr. Wayne Perron is a board-certified plastic surgeon in Calgary, Alberta, and is widely regarded as one of the best in the province. Dr. Perron has been in active practice in Calgary since 1978, specializing in cosmetic procedures such as facelifts, rhinoplasty, breast augmentation, tummy tucks, and liposuction.
About Dr. Wayne R. Perron
Dr. Perron earned his medical degree from the University of Saskatchewan in 1974. Prior to attending medical school, he received his ARCT in solo piano performance from The Royal Conservatory of Music at the University of Toronto, as part of his degree in music. Dr. Perron then obtained a Bachelor of Science degree in Human Physiology from the University of Saskatchewan before completing post-graduate plastic surgery training in both Canada and the United States. At Dr. Perron’s Plastic and Aesthetic Surgery practice, he values an open and straightforward approach to treatment. He and his experienced team strive to provide personalized preoperative and postoperative care in a professional, yet relaxed setting. Dr. Perron employs cutting-edge technology and offers procedures in their own non-hospital surgical facility.
Dr. Perron has held several prestigious positions in his medical career, including President of the Canadian Society of Aesthetic Surgery. He is also heavily involved in Calgary’s musical culture, having served as the Board of Director of the Calgary Pro Musical Society and as Past President for the Calgary Boys Choir Society while his son was an active choir member. Currently, Dr. Perron belongs to a number of medical associations in both Canada and the US. He represents plastic surgeons in Canada as the country’s National Secretary for the International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery.
- Associate Diploma (ARCT), Solo Piano Performance – The Royal Conservatory of Music, University of Toronto
- Bachelor of Science, Human Physiology – University of Saskatchewan
- Doctor of Medicine – University of Saskatchewan
- Post-Graduate Training, PlastInternational Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery – Canadian National Secretary & Member ic & Reconstructive Surgery – Canada & the United States
Memberships & Organizations
- International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery – Canadian National Secretary & Member
- Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada
- Alberta College of Physicians and Surgeons
- Canadian Society of Plastic Surgeons
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Canadian Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- The American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
View in Google Maps
Wayne R. Perron Plastic and Aesthetic Surgery333-24 Avenue South West – Suite 300 Calgary AB T2S 3E6
Dr Perron did an amazing job. I healed so quickly and the pre and post op instructions and support were very thorough and detailed. Amazing natural results! Best decision I made was to go to Dr. Perron.
Best plastic surgeon
The best plastic surgeon. He actually cares about his patients and genuinely wants you to look and feel your best. All his staff at his office are amazing and friendly as well. He’s so busy he’s booking at least 6 months out…that in itself speaks wonders of his talent. Love Dr.Perron.
Truly incredible results! I visited 2 other plastic surgeons and they wanted to do expensive work which would have resulted in extensive scarring. Dr. Perron’s work looks amazing! Thank you!
I had a procedure 8 months ago with Dr Perron. From the second I stepped into the office I knew I had made the right choice. The entire team, from the ladies in the front office to the medical staff and the Dr himself made me feel 100% at ease. I would recommend them in a heartbeat. 5 stars hands down