About Dr. Sachit Shah
Dr. Shah is the director of Beautiful Canadian Laser and Skincare Clinic, a medical spa, operating since the year 2000, in downtown Surrey and qualified to administer over 50 medically-researched cosmetic and skin care treatments. The clinic’s services include a variety of laser skin treatments, body contouring to remove unwanted fat, and cosmetic injectable treatments like Botox and Fillers. With over 20 up-to-date lasers and devices, safe injectables and science-backed aesthetic products, Dr. Shah’s and his team are able to customize treatment plans with a combination of solutions, giving patients optimal results they want – all without invasive surgery!
- Medical Degree, M.B., Ch.B (Equivalent to MD), University of Manchester (UK), 1985
- Membership of the Royal College of General Practitioners (MRCGP) diploma, 1990
- LMCC, Medical Council of Canada, 1991
- Certification of the College of Family Physicians (CCFP), 1992
- Fellow of the College of Family Physicians (FCFP), 2004
- Fellow of the American Society of Lasers in Medicine and Surgery, 2005
- Diplomate in Practical Dermatology, University of Whales, Cardiff, 2010
Dr. Shah has trained on several lasers, attended conferences and courses with Laser Institute of America, American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery and others.
Memberships & Organizations
- Registered physician (medical license) with the College of Physicians and Surgeons of BC and the General Medical Council in the United Kingdom
- College of Family Physicians of Canada, 2003 – present
- Fellow of the Canadian Society of Phlebology, 2012 – 2013
- Founding member of the BC Society of Aesthetic Physicians (BCSAP) in 2011
- Former member of the Canadian Association of Aesthetic Medicine
- Allergan advisory board
- Aesthetic Medicine Network Inc.
Appeared in media such as:
The Globe and Mail
The Georgia Straight
South Asian Woman
Blanche Macdonald Centre (blog)
Beautiful Canadian Laser and Skincare Clinic has won The British Columbia Hair and Beauty Awards for 2018 and 2019.
View in Google Maps
Beautiful Canadian Laser and Skincare Clinic13805 104th Avenue, Suite #101 Surrey BC V3T 1W7
Over the many years that I’ve been a client, Dr. Shah and his staff have always treated me with kindness and respect. They listen closely to my issues and give me detailed options of how to treat them. They never try to ‘over sell’ their products and services and are flexible to my schedule. Thank you for helping me regain my self-confidence by enhancing my appearance.
They are professional, extremely experienced, caring and reassuring. After a very intense procedure a week ago, they have walked through it with me step by step – virtually and in person. . I would recommend for anyone nervous about a procedure, to trust Dr Shah, Shelby, and anyone else they meet there. Still healing, but very happy…
I had come into BC Laser and Skin Care for a Belkyra treatment. This was the first big cosmetic procedure I was getting, and so I was a bit nervous. Dr. Shah was so incredibly nice and informative throughout the whole process. He did the actual procedures as quick and as painless as possible, while still being thorough.
The staff at this clinic are amazing. From the moment you walk in, they greet you and make you feel welcome. I talked to Ashley regularly over text to make/change appointments and she’s so understanding and kind. Claudia helped Dr. Shaw during my procedures and I adore her. Her energy and vibe are unmatched and she was so genuinely happy for me and my results. I will 100000% be back and will refer everyone here. Because of Dr. Shah and his staff, I don’t avoid mirrors anymore. Thanks so much guys.
I highly recommend Dr. Shah and his staff.
I highly recommend Dr. Shah and his staff. Everyone is very knowledgeable, professional and friendly. They are happy to answer all of your questions and concerns and go out of their way to make you feel comfortable with any of the procedures. I’ve been very pleased with the results from the injectables and the Infini treatment with Marta.