Dr. Richard Warren
MD, FRCSC – Vancouver, BC
"Plastic Surgery is the specialty where art meets the science of medicine. My goal is to blend these disciplines with a unique aesthetic diagnosis for every patient and to create a customized treatment plan utilizing the most advanced surgical techniques available. Above all, medical safety is our highest priority."
About Dr. Richard Warren
Dr. Richard Warren has held several leadership positions in various plastic surgery organizations, including past president of the Canadian Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery and past Director of the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery. Dr. Warren has also authored articles for major journals in plastic surgery and textbook chapters and has been a visiting professor at numerous universities and medical centers. Currently, he is a Clinical Professor at the University of British Columbia and remains on active staff at Vancouver General Hospital and the University of BC Hospital.
- MD – University of BC
- Intern – Alameda County Hospital, Oakland California (1974-1975)
- Resident in General Surgery – Vancouver General Hospital (1976-1978)
- Resident in Burn Surgery – Vancouver General Hospital (1978-1979)
- Resident in Plastic Surgery – Vancouver General Hospital (1979-1981)
- Fellow – Eastern Virginia Gradual School of Medicine, Norfolk Virginia (1981)
- Travelling Fellow – Louisville Kentucky, Los Angeles California, Las Vegas Nevada
Memberships & Organizations
- College of Physicians & Surgeons of British Columbia, 1975-present
- British Columbia Medical Association, 1975-present
- Canadian Medical Protective Association, 1975-present
- Royal College of Physicians & Surgeons of Canada, 1981-present
- American Board of Plastic Surgery, 1983-present
- Northwest Society of Plastic Surgeons, 1985-present
- American Society of Plastic & Reconstructive Surgeons, 1986-present
- Canadian Society of Plastic Surgeons, 1989-present
- American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, 1992-present
- Canadian Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, 1992-present
- Atlantic Society of Plastic Surgeons (Honorary Member), 2006-present
- International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, 2009-present
- American Association of Plastic Surgeons, 2010-present
Dr. Warren is internationally known in plastic surgery and is a frequent lecturer at conferences around the world. He has been a visiting professor at numerous universities and medical centers. He has authored articles for the principal journals in plastic surgery and has authored fifteen textbook chapters. He was editor of the Aesthetic Volume in Plastic Surgery (2013) – the premier reference textbook in the specialty of Plastic Surgery.
View in Google Maps
Dr. Richard Warren Vancouver Plastic Surgery Center777 W Broadway #1000 Vancouver BC V5Z 4J7
Thank you so much Dr Warren - you are the best!
In Feb 2022 I had a facelift,my eyelids and neck done.
I am a 58 year old woman that had enough of being told I looked tired all of the time.
I cannot say enough about Dr.Warren.A truly amazing doctor.An amazing surgeon,an excellent bedside manner,a nice down to earth human being.
Tracy,I appreciate you,thankyou for your patience in answering every question and concern I had.The whole team deserves praise.
I experienced no discomfort,hard to believe but true.
Dr. Warren went above and beyond when he repaired the damage done by a previous surgery(not cosmetic)
Thankyou to Lisa for her amazing care after surgery.
Dr.Warren,you are the best in my books. I will be forever grateful. My facelift came out exactly as I had hoped, it looks completely natural, I love my youthful eyes and neck also. You have restored my confidence and self esteem.
THANKYOU for making this a very positive and comfortable experience.
Caring, competent physician. Highly recommended!