Dr. Kent Taylor
M.Sc., M.D., FRCPC, D.A.B.D. – Oakville, ON
Dr. Kent Taylor is a highly dedicated and sought-after dermatologist with over 30 years of experience providing the highest standard of dermatologic care for all skin types, concerns and ages. Dr. Taylor brings a passionate and personalized approach to dermatology and to the GraceMed team, custom tailoring expert procedures and treatments to each of his patient’s skin type and needs.
About Dr. Kent Taylor
Committed to creating a practice rooted in quality care and results, Dr. Taylor believes in advancing the field of dermatology through modern technology, techniques and training that improve his patient’s treatments, skin health and ultimately their lives. Dr. Taylor has dedicated his entire life and career to providing the highest standard of dermatologic care for all skin types and ages, helping his patients feel and look their best through various forms of skin treatments and procedures on all areas of the body.
His specialties include:
- varicose veins
- skin cancer
- sun damage
- ageing/ sagging skin
His extensive training and experience allow him the ability to provide his patients with incredible outcomes in an environment focused on patient care, results and safety. All of Dr. Taylor’s patients praise his professional and customized approach to help them achieve their skin goals.
- Medical degree – The University of Toronto (1981) in the Faculty of Medicine
- Residency in dermatology across various Toronto hospitals from Sunnybrook to Sick Kids Children Hospital, becoming board certified (1985) by the Royal College of Canada as a specialist in Dermatology
- 10+ years of specialized training in varicose vein treatment, hair loss treatment and transplantation, melanoma detection and laser dermatology procedures
Memberships & Organizations
- Dedicated to his practice and furthering education in the field, Dr. Taylor has been teaching dermatology to McMaster and Toronto Family Practice residents and undergrads since 1986
- Medical Director of the Oakville Dermatology of Associates
- Ontario Medical Association
- the American Board of Dermatology and the Canadian Medical Protective Association
- Fellow of the Royal College of Physicians of Canada
A leader in the field, Dr. Taylor is a sought-after media spokesperson, educator and published author often approached due to his expertise on skin conditions, skin care and treatments. He has appeared on Doctor on Call, CHCH TV and consulted in Reader’s Digest for his professional opinion on acne treatments, skin cancer and varicose vein procedures.
View in Google Maps
GraceMed445 Inglehart St N Oakville ON L6J 3J5