Dr. Graham Heaton
MD, FRCSC – Stratford, ON
Dr. Graham Heaton is a dedicated plastic surgeon at Heaton Health Beauty & Wellness, serving the Stratford and Sarnia areas. He believes that communication is the foundation of any relationship, and the plastic surgery journey is no exception. Dr. Heaton strives to provide useful information and gain a true understanding of patients' goals and concerns while making them feel at ease. Heaton Health Beauty & Wellness aims to provide comprehensive surgical and cosmetic services that are both safe and effective in assisting patients in looking and feeling their best.
About Dr. Graham Heaton
Dr. Heaton grew up in Southwestern Ontario, Sarnia. He received a President’s Scholarship out of high school and went on to complete his undergraduate honours Biochemistry degree at Western University. He then attended medical school at the University of Toronto before returning to Western University to complete his plastic surgery training. Returning to his family roots, Dr. Heaton moved to Wales for a fellowship at the Welsh Centre for Burns and Plastic Surgery in Swansea, with a focus in cosmetic and hand surgery. He now provides his services at Heaton Health Beauty & Wellness, where he is constantly looking for ways to improve his patients’ care through research conferences, medical journals, and patient feedback.
Dr. Heaton and the board-certified anesthesiology team, as well as the highly trained nursing staff, take pride in their ability to deliver quality results. Quality does not imply promising the best possible outcome for the patient, but rather providing predictable results and ensuring that the patient is well-informed about these outcomes. Dr. Heaton maintains hospital privileges at Huron Perth Health Alliance, Listowel Wingham Hospital Alliance, and Goderich Alexandra Marine and General Hospital.
- Undergraduate Degree, Honours, Biochemistry – Western University
- Doctor of Medicine – University of Toronto
- Plastic Surgery Training – Western University
- Fellowship, Welsh Centre for Burns and Plastic Surgery – Swansea | Wales, UK
Memberships & Organizations
- Ontario Medical Association
- Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada
- Canadian Society of Plastic Surgery
- College of Physicians and Surgeons of Ontario
- Canadian Medical Protective Association
- General Medical Council, United Kingdom (GMC) – Past Member
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons – Student Member
- Toronto Notes MCCQE, Plastic Surgery Chapter 2005 – Chapter Co-Editor
Dr. Heaton and his family have settled in Stratford and Huron Perth and are active members of their community. Dr. Heaton also serves as an Adjunct Professor at Western University, where he teaches medical students and residents on community rotations. Throughout his career, he has received numerous awards, including:
- Dean’s Honours List, University of Toronto Medical School
- Cyril F. Duke Flad Award – Most Outstanding International Member, Lambda Chi Alpha Fraternity
- Award of Merit – Most Outstanding Undergraduate Student, University of Western Ontario
- Future of Western Award – Most Outstanding First Year Student, University of Western Ontario
- Miller Thomson Foundation Scholarship, awarded to 100 students entering university in Ontario
- National Faculty of Science Scholarship, awarded to 20 students entering studies at UWO
- Dean’s Honours List, University of Western Ontario undergraduate
- Francis Shaw Educational Foundation Scholarship – Awarded to highest academic average from Lambton County
- Heart and Stroke Foundation Life Saving Award – Awarded for first aid efforts resulting in saving a life
View in Google Maps
Heaton Health Beauty & Wellness378 Huron Street Stratford ON N5A 5T5
I'd never hesitate to refer friends and family to him
For men there is a stigma when it comes to getting aesthetic work done. Dr. Heaton helped me overcome this concern and embrace the fact that I can improve my looks, and now I have new pep in my step thanks to a face that looks 10 years younger.
Dr. Heaton’s advice has always steered me in the right way, and I love that he encourages a natural look and self-maintenance techniques as well.
His pricing is more than fair compared to other plastic surgeons and given how kind and professional he and his team are, I’d never hesitate to refer friends and family to him.
I had my stretched out ear lobes repaired by Dr. Heaton, he did a fantastic job it’s impossible to tell they were once stretched. He showed me the options part way through the procedure so that I could decide on how much skin was left. He has excellent bedside manner and if I ever need another procedure done he’s the first one I’ll contact.
Cannot say enough wonderful things about him and his whole team
I had abdominoplasty and back/thigh lift done with Dr. Heaton to remove excess skin after a 200lb+ weight loss, and I honestly cannot say enough wonderful things about him and his whole team. He took the time to explain all of my options, and how the procedures work, answered any questions that I had and was very hands on and present through the entire process. I previously had a pretty disappointing experience with a surgeon in Toronto for my very first surgery (arm lift) but I am SO grateful to have found Dr. Heaton. He is kind and professional, very reasonably priced (literally HALF the price of the surgeon in Toronto!) and very skilled at what he does! It’s obvious that he takes so much pride in his work and really cares about his patients. I have recommended him to many people already and will continue to do so!
Very skilled. Very informative.
I cant say enough positive things about my whole experience dealing with Dr Heaton and his staff. I had a bilateral breast reduction this past January. I’m 3 week post-op and could not be more thrilled. Very skilled. Very informative. And his staff at the office are dynamite. Terry was always answering my questions and calming my worries.